Monday, March 26, 2012

First try at blogging!

Ok.  I have been contemplating starting a blog for a really long time.  Sounds like a really cool idea, but has always seemed like it would be a lot of work!  Since I work in a prison I find it hard to tell the world what kinds of things are going on in my life, but recently I figured out that I am really not that big of a deal.  So more than likely those that follow the blog will be loved ones and friends anyway...why not let everyone know how completely chaotic our life is! 

Anyway, for those that have not closely followed my facebook page, I thought it would be fitting to introduce you to my family...my pride and joys!

 
Here is my spitting image...AKA the 1st little monster that I created!  Ashlyn.  Life truely changed when we were blessed with her.


Here is my second little monster...Truitt.  Accompanying him is the love of my life, one true love, soul mate...however you would like to describe it...Adam. 


And last, but certainly not the least me! 

Adjusting to family life has been amazing so far.  We couldn't have mapped out our life any better than this!  I read a lot of other people's blogs and I love learning from others trials and tribulations, so I figured...what the hell!  Maybe someone can learn something from mine.  So here goes nothing...

Sincerely,

Jaime...head of the "House of Paukert" (that is our little secret, because I am sure that Adam thinks that he holds that title).

No comments:

Post a Comment